Friday, January 14, 2011

My baby is ONE

I dont quite know how this happened.  I know everyone says time flies and it just seems like yesterday she was born.  but oh my gosh it literally seems not long ago at all that i was laying in this hospital bed holding you for the first time


and now here she is 12 months later and she is the biggest blessing and still just makes me more and more happy every day.



Jaylen, I love you so much. you have changed my life around. and have made me the best person i could possibly be. I just love watching you learn and grow. you bring so much joy into my life. i couldnt have asked for a better child. and i have heavenly father to thank for trusting me with you!  
I LOVE YOU


Here is a few things that my amazing one year old can do.
* She can sign please, more, eat, milk, bath time, ice cream, and i think she is getting the hang of thank you, oh and puppy
*she still has no interest in walking by herself, but she will walk when she holds your fingers or her baby stroller, and not walking doesnt stop her from getting where she wants to go and crawling and climbing over everything
*she is starting to like her sippy cups
*she makes so many faces its unbelievable
*she has a fascination with cell phones and remotes
*and she loves getting in the drawer that below the over that has pans in it. 
 
:) my little girl is so stinkin cute and is such a smart little cookie.. i love you baby jay and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!! 









No comments: