So the past couple days I have been on a little kick where I just love staring and watching and my baby Jay and thinking back and trying to imagine my life with out her and I honestly could not even possible imagine where my life would be right now without her. She has been the biggest possible blessing in my life. She has been the foundation to me wanting to be the best person, and mother I could possibly be. She is my little angel and my huge blessing in life. with out her I wouldnt know the true meaning of love, happiness, or what this life is all about. She has brought so much into my life. She has brought things and people into my life that I cant even imagine my life with out now. I love her to pieces. I couldnt have asked for a better little lady than Jay. She is my life simple as that. I am so glad she came into my life, I thank you heavenly father for trusting me (a girl before I had Jaylen that was going no where good in her life) with one of your ever so precious children :) he knows exactly what I needed in my life to find who I truely am, and I am so grateful he sent her to me. I love you Jaylen :)
JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
AND SEPTEMBER :)




3 comments:
Sarah your little angel is absolutely darling. I can really relate to what you wrote because I felt the same way when I had MaLeisa. She was the angel who turned me around! I love you both so much!
thanks aunt annie. :) we love you too
She is DARLING, I can't believe how much Tay looks like you it's NUTS. She is getting so big I can remember finding out you were expecting my how time flys. Your a great Mommy too!
Post a Comment