Friday, January 22, 2010

More pics of Jaylen


Here are some more pics from my camera of her.  my sister took tons of pics with her camera she is putting them on a disc for me and i can post some more!


terrible pic of me but hey I just got done giving birth lol. this is right after she got here!


she loves her hands by her face and her legs tucked up.


My beautiful Jaylen.



Hands up by her face again! this is how all her ultra sound pics were. her hands were always by her face. kinda neat!

6 comments:

BrownsJourney said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I had no idea that you had a blog! I will check it often so keep those adorable pictures coming! I love you and I am so proud of you! Congrats and I cant wait to meet her! XOXOXO

derek and kimber said...

I don't ever think newborns are cute.. EVER, but she is a freaking DOLL!! she is one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen!!

SARAH said...

thank you guys so much... i think she is beautiful too and she has been such a good baby just so content. i love her so much... its crazy

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

sarah, she is beautiful. You will be an amazing mom. can't wait to meet her!

Molly said...

She is just beautiful Sarah. I am so happy you are both well, and I can only imagine how happy you must be in your new little lah lah world.

Jordan said...

sarah!! she looks JUST LOKE YOU!! and she is so ADORABLE! cutest baby girl ever! yay i had the cutest baby boy, and you had the cutest baby girl!!! wow we rock!