Baby Jaylen has arrived! She was born Friday, January 15 at 4:45 in the afternoon. She weighs 6 pounds 6 ounces and is 19 1/2 inches long! it was a long labor and delivery. We are both doing great. These pics are from my phone so they might not turn out very well. more pics to come!
This is her right after she got here!
mommy holding me after i got my first bath.
she has some hair :)
Jaylen and cousin Tayia. (trace wouldnt get in the pic)
She loves to fold her legs up like this.
lookin around.
she has some serious dimples. i love this picture
just lookin at mom.
Jaylen has been such a good baby so far. she only wakes up to eat at night (knock on wood) I still dont sleep hardly at all because I have to check on her all the time to make sure she is alright. this has been the most nerve racking thing ever for me i worry so much. I am so blessed to have her in my life. I love you baby Jaylen!











5 comments:
Sweet Sarah Annie
Your little angel Jaylen is angelically beautiful! She looks like you! You both are loved beyond what words can express. Be happy together!
Hugs and Loves and Kisses
Aunt Annie
I'm so happy for you girl!
Sarah she is beautiful. I am so happy for you.
thank you everyone i just love her to pieces...
Sarah she is soo cute! and her dimples are so big and cute! lol
Post a Comment