Well Jaylen will be 7 months in one week and she is just growing so much it kills me.
She has developed such a personality (and temper at times) it seems like I come home from work and she is doing something else new. I am so grateful that my sister and mom spends such good time with her so she can learn and grow!
She is officially sitting up. she gets so mad when she falls over because she has to be sitting up all the time now!
She loves her little bunch of toys she plays with. ( oh and notice the little ponytail I managed to get in her hair, I was soo excited about it!!)
I laughed so hard when I got this picture. she does the funniest faces.
I cant get over her big blue eyes and big chubby cheeks I just love them.
Not only does she sit up by her self but she is starting to get on her hands and knees and she scoots. If she sees something she wants by heck she will find a way to get there. I think she will be crawling in no time!



1 comment:
ha HA!! oh my goodness, she really does make some of the funniest faces I have ever seen! :)
Post a Comment