Saturday, December 6, 2008

work christmas party!

I told my mom I would take some pictures of me all dressed up. I dont know what I would do with out her the day she helped me buy some thing to where for the party we seatched for HOURS! I was litterally ready to give up and she found me that vest at wet seal then that shirt to go underneath what a lifesaver she was!!


















I went and saw my grandma reene and she was so excited!

2 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

you look great! im glad you found something to wear- mom said you had a good time. i have to hear it from her because my sister wont even call and tell me about it.............

The Bennett Family said...

oh, but i dont like the new pic you have of yourself in the upper right corner- i know you have pics that are way cuter of you!