Monday, November 24, 2008

seven tag

*7 Things I Can Do*
1. Snowboard
2. Ride horses
3. kinda play the guitar
4. good with kids.
5. wakeboard
6. multi task
7. play guitar hero

*7 Things I Cant Do*
1. play ball sports
2. sing
3. cook very good
4. ride a skateboard
5. write music unfortunetly
6. read music
7. hmmm

*7 Things That Attracted Me To ....... *
1. this
2. section
3. does
4. not
5. pertain (i think thats the word i am lookin for)
6. to
7. me... haha

*7 Things I Say Often*
1. park city police
2. 10-4
3. oh my gosh
4. i love you
5. how are you doing
6. i will send an officer that way
7. i dont care

*7 People I Admire*
1. my mom and dad they are awesome
2. my sister she is such a good mom and person and she is so crafty
3. my brother tyler such a hard worker and a good dad
4. my little brother for being such an example and standing up for himself
5. annette-- i have worked with her the most and she is such an awesome lady inside and out
6. little kids! they can be so innocent and loving
7. hmmm

*7 Favorite Foods*
1. steak
2. Dutch Oven Potatoes
3. turkey or roast beef sandwiches
4. Moms Lasagna
5. my mom homemade chicken noodle soup
6. chicken legs and mashed potatoes and gravy
7. mac and cheese
*7 People I Tag*
1. Any one who wants to do this fun tag so I can get to know you better!

No comments: